New Dell XPS 17 9700 17 inch UHD Plus Laptop (Silver) Intel i9-10885H 10th Gen, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce…

Amazon.com Price: $3,100.74 (as of 25/02/2021 10:43 PST- Details) & FREE Shipping.

Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Desktop-caliber creativity in a laptop:Packed with staggering performance typically only available from desktops, 10th Gen Intel Core processors bring desktop-caliber creativity to your laptop
More creating, less waiting:GeForce RTX 2060 laptops are built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning GeForce GPUs. Dedicated GPU power accelerates the creative apps you use every day

Description

CPU:Intel Core i7 10th Gen | RAM Size:32 GB | Hard Disk Size:1 TB | Graphics Description:NVIDIA RTX 2060 | Style:17″ Standard

Recognized as a CES 2018 Very best of Innovation Awards Honoree, our black packaging trays are a step beyond recycled. 25% percent of the material consists of ocean plastics collected from coastal areas, whilst the rest 75% is made up of other recycled plastics.

Free of materials like cadmium, lead, mercury and a few phthalates, it’s also EPEAT registered and BFR/PVC-free.

90% of the laptop’s parts can also be easily recycled or reused, and the white bamboo packaging trays are 100% recyclable.

Be sure this fits by entering your model number.
Desktop-caliber creativity in a laptop:Packed with staggering performance generally only to be had from desktops, 10th Gen Intel Core processors bring desktop-caliber creativity in your laptop
More creating, less waiting:GeForce RTX 2060 laptops are built with the breakthrough graphics performance of the award-winning GeForce GPUs. Dedicated GPU power accelerates the creative apps you use each day
The XPS 17 delivers unprecedented performance in an incredibly thin form factor. discrete graphics feature unique dual opposite outlet fans, that increase fan airflow by approximately 30%
Model number: XPS9700-9415SLV-PUS

Additional information

Standing screen display size

Max Screen Resolution

Graphics Coprocessor

Chipset Brand

Card Description

Graphics Card Ram Size

Number of USB 3.0 Ports

Date First Available

Brand